For our ISO Cards we offer a wide range of personalisation options:
- CMYK printing
- Pantone printing
- Metallic printing
- Magstripes LoCo300, HiCo2750/4000
- Sequential number
- UID number printing
- Laser Engraving
- Signature panel
- Barcode printing
- Photo personalization
- Chip encoding
- UV printing
Artwork approval process
For personalised cards we require from the customer appropriate data files. Data files should be e-mailed to:
Within 48 hours after receiving the data files an artwork proof in electronic format will be e-mailed back to the customer. After getting the OK from the customer, we start the production with a guaranteed leadtime of max. 4 weeks for offset printed cards and 2 weeks for thermo printed cards.
For customers requiring properly printed sample cards prior of starting production, we bill 250 € for this service. The leadtime for sample cards is approx. 2 weeks.
Card printing checklist
- Provide Photoshop or Corel Draw conform files (.eps, .ai, .psd files)
- Fonts must be in curve format (outlined format). This means that the letters have to look like an image. In contrary case we can not guarantee the correctness of the font.
- Kindly confirm if the colour is CMYK conform or Pantone (PMS).
- For metallic colours we require sample cards to be sure of their intensity. Manufacturing of sample cards is recommended.
- Possibly avoid the usage of metallic colours on the area where the chip is located.
- Metallic colour printing influences the reading distance negatively.
- The usage of very thin letters could create problems during the offset printing. To solve them we recommend to enlarge their dimensions.
- Scratches on dark colours are more easily remarkable. To solve this problem we could use a special shield foil (with additional charge).
- Serial numbers can be printed with laser or thermo printing. For a better result we recommend laser printing.
Upon confirmation of the encoding proof manufacturer will be not reliable for any claim.
For specific requests on personalisation please contact: